PARENT PARTICIPATION ORGANIZATION - WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
The St-Jude Parent Participation Organization, commonly known as the PPO, provides parents & guardians with the opportunity to be an active and vital part of our school community. Working in conjunction with school administration, students and staff, we orient the PPO efforts towards helping St-Jude meet important needs. We participate in many annual school events including Open House, Parent/Teacher Night, Holiday Breakfast, Teacher Appreciation, Halloween Dance as well as special events and fundraising.
How You Can Help?
- Attend our events
- Support our drives and sales
- Make a monetary donation (Tax receipts available)
- Volunteer your services and talents
- Donate items/tickets that we can raffle and sell
- Donate your time and possibly become a member
For more information or to join the St-Jude Elementary PPO, please contact the school and we will put you in touch with the Chairperson.